“The qualities you want in an agency…are those you might seek in a friend—someone who understands and empathizes with your values and deeper level motivations.”- ARCHITECT magazine
You have a problem. Perhaps more than one.
Do any of these situations sound familiar?
- You’re a well-established firm/company/organization doing excellent work but no one knows about it. You need public and professional awareness of who you are and what you do.
- You’re doing exceptional work that should be published, but you’re far too busy to pursue it yourself. And even if you had the time, how would you go about it?
- You’ve launched — or perhaps relocated — your firm/organization and need to get the word out. But how?
- Social media? Blogging? There aren’t enough hours in the day.
- Your publisher is about to release your book. Exciting! Then what? Terrifying…
- You know you need to add public relations to your marketing efforts, but you’re certain PR agencies are too expensive for your budget. Besides, you need a PR pro who truly understands your industry, challenges, motivations, and values. Where are you going to find someone like that?
If your problem or something similar is on this list, we’re glad you dropped by because solving problems like these is exactly what Blueplate PR does. Every day.
Design excellence is one thing.
Gaining full recognition for it is another.
For that you need Blueplate PR’s proven ability to:
- engage the shifting landscape of media dissemination
- raise awareness of your work and establish you as a thought-leader in your profession
- differentiate your work from your competitors’
- have your firm’s name come quickly to mind when potential clients are searching for a designer
- get your firm to show up on page 1 of a Google search
- see your projects published
- become a go-to resource for the media
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU’VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE.
email@example.com | 919.771.4021